Monday, February 28, 2011

Great Wedding Songs

If you are anything like me you could always use ideas for songs to play at your wedding. Since I haven’t been to too many weddings I don’t really know how the whole reception order goes and when you play certain songs that you pick ahead of time. So I have gathered a few songs from my collection and different web sites and certain times that you could play them throughout your big night! A few key moments that a lot of people like to pick which songs are played are the first dance, father/daughter dance, and mother/son dance. These are just a few of the key moments when couples like to give their DJ or band a list of songs to play during those particular times. For more songs and more key moments check out my website! So here are a few suggestions for each of the key moments I listed above:

The first dance (between the couple):
“You & Me” by Dave Matthews Band
“Only You Can Love Me This Way” by Keith Urban
“At Last” by Etta James

Father/daughter dance:
“The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
“My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw
“Daddy’s Hands” by Holly Dunn

Mother/son dance:
“What A Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
“My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
“A Mother’s Song” by T Carter Music

I know this doesn’t seem like very many songs to choose from or very many moments but that is why you should check out my web site. I have many more key moments and wonderful songs suggestions for each moment throughout the night! Just go to my website and check out my articles, while you’re there feel free to look around I have tons of wonderful information on there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment