Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make Sure You Think About

There are many things that can go forgotten when planning a wedding. Whenever I know I have something important to do I always make a checklist. I know in a previous post I gave you guys a link to a bunch of helpful wedding checklists. But the list I am going to give you today is a little bit different. The wedding checklist on the site that I gave you was more detailed and instructional about things you should do in certain time frames before you wedding. This list is just something that I have compiled to help me remember little things that I don’t want to forget. Here’s what I have so far:

The Beginning Stages
Wedding Date and Time
Budget (Money)
Type of Ceremony (Indoor, Outdoor, Religious)

Printed Items
Save the Dates
Invitations
Guest Book
Marriage License

At the Wedding
Rings
Flower Girl Basket
Unity Candle
Emergency Kit

The Reception
Venue (Ceremony & Reception)
Guest List
Seating
Place Cards
Alcohol & Bar
Table Decorations
Present Table
Food
Wedding Cake (how to cut it)
Groom’s Cake
Wedding Favors for Guests
Music 

Vendors
Rings
Photography
Flowers
Musician/DJ
Transportation
Wedding Officiant

Bride
Wedding Dress
Wedding Accessories (Shoes, Jewelry, etc.)
Hair
Make-Up

People In the Wedding
The Wedding Party
Bridesmaid Dresses and Accessories
Flower Girl Dress
Tuxedos
Mother of the Bride/Groom Dress
Rehearsal Dinner
Gifts for the wedding party

After the Wedding
Honeymoon
Thank you cards

I am sure that I will come up with things to add to this list since I am still in my planning process. But this has helped me to think about the things that I need to start planning for. If you have any suggestions of things that I left off please let us all know that way we don’t forget them either!

No comments:

Post a Comment