Sunday, February 6, 2011
Must Do!
Even before I got engaged one of the first place I heard about was The Knot. It's an amazing wedding Web site that you can sign up for at anytime and in my opinion every bride should do it! It has awesome ways for them to be able to help you find what you're looking for. Some things like entering where your wedding will be held at (location wise) to help you find vendors and venues around your area. Another cool thing you can do is you can label yourself. I know that sounds really odd but by label yourself some examples of that could be as "almost engaged," "engaged," or "after the wedding." By putting these labels on your account the site helps you find things that might help you with your planning or you might even find a great wedding dress that you fall in love with! Or if you're not yet engaged it might help you find the perfect ring that you have dreamed about your whole life. Then you can slyly put the picture somewhere your boyfriend will just happen to see it (only do this though if you have talked about marriage, if you haven't it might freak him out a little bit!). I signed up for the Web site before I officially got engaged because I knew I was going to marry my fiancé. When I first signed up I got a lot of e-mails about weddings rings and the types of designs that are popular right now. Now that I have changed my status to engaged I now get the fun e-mails! And by fun e-mails I mean e-mails that suggest honeymoon locations or even some e-mails with deals on honeymoons if we book now, which we're not interested in doing this early of course. But it still is nice to get ideas on all sorts of fun things early because it gives me a chance to see things I really like and want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment