Friday, February 25, 2011

Wedding Planner in a Box

I recently purchased something from one of my favorite wedding Web sites, The Knot, called Wedding Planner in a Box. I don’t plan on hiring a wedding planner because I am on a budget and want to save as much money as possible. In contrast to hiring a wedding planner, this wedding planner in a box was only $14.99 + tax & shipping and handling of course. Even after all of that though I still only paid $26.31, which I’m sure beats the price of a wedding planner anywhere! This is something that I would recommend any bride to buy that is planning her own wedding. It is so helpful and has so many different things in it that I’m sure you would never think about on your own. Here are just some of the things that come inside the wedding planner in a box:

- A wedding checklist for the months leading up the wedding as well as the day before and day of.
- Tips for how to get started planning the big day
- Questions for each vendor that you should ask them
- Make-up tips, as well as tips for your accessories and gown

And a ton of helpful suggestions regarding bridesmaid dresses, tuxedoes, photography, flowers, the menu, the reception site, and so much more! This might the best thing I have bought so far to help my with my wedding. Since I am the first person in my family to get married my mom and I have no idea where to start or what questions to ask vendors. With my planner in a box I can just take out the card that is labeled “photography” when I go to meet with the photographer and I at least won’t forget to ask the important questions! To check it out and buy one just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment