Wednesday, March 2, 2011
My Website
As you know my blog is all about wedding planning. However if you just started reading my blog you might not know that I am actually planning my own wedding and as I find information for it and come across things that I like and find interesting I am sharing them here with you. Nevertheless many of you might not know that I also have a web site. My web site goes by the same name as my blog - “I’m going to the chapel .. and I’m on a budget.” My website is a little bit different from my blog though. On my web site I write more in depth articles about wedding planning with a lot of detail, but I don’t post them as often as I post things on here. Some of the articles I have on my web site include “Dream Wedding on a Budget,” “Wedding Checklist,” “Just Engaged – Check Out These Helpful Items,” and “Reception Music.” Each article gives and in depth overview over something different. The wedding checklist provides you with not only a checklist but an in depth description of each item on the checklist and different ideas about some things. The article about just getting engaged recommends some pretty amazing items that I have come across since being engaged that I have found very helpful when planning my wedding. I’m sure you could have guessed this one but the reception music article gives you times throughout your reception that couples enjoy playing certain music and some ideas of songs to play for each occasion throughout the night. But I’m not done with my web site because just like my blogs I continue to update my website. So when you check out my blog make sure to check out my web site as well and look for new content and articles that you might find just as helpful as my blog posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment