I know you have all been looking for ways to save money, that is why you are looking at my blog. Well I have thought of a fabulous way to do so! Well, okay I'll admit it I am not the person who came up with this idea, but I am not sure that anyone really knows who thought of it. But with no further wait the best DIY dessert table idea is a cupcake table! I bet we all wish that we would have thought of this a little bit sooner. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to buy as many different cake mixes as you wanted and make all of them? I know that if I was a guest at a wedding that had a ton of different cupcakes I would be in heaven, I don't think that I would know which one to choose, I might just have to taste one of each somehow!
Also think about the possibilities when it comes to decorating them. You can have it just be you and your groom; you and your bridesmaids; or you, your groom, and your whole wedding party can make a whole night out of it! I am sure your guests might prefer gourmet cupcakes with fancy icing and decorations but I am also sure that I think your guests would appreciate the fact that you took time out of your busy schedule to make the dessert that would be served at your wedding. I absolutely love this idea! What do you guys think?
No comments:
Post a Comment