Thursday, April 14, 2011

Check Out My Products

So I am not sure if any of you have heard of a a website called Cafe Press but it is a web site where you can go in and create your own products to buy and sell. It is a great place to find gifts for anyone, especially when it comes to weddings. If you can't find a gift for someone you can always create your own store and personalize it anyway you want with any products you want. You also get a discount on your own products if you buy the ones you have created. I love this store because since I am getting married I have found great gifts on here for my parents, my bridesmaids, my futures in-laws, the groomsmen, as well as fun gifts for myself and my fiance. I also thought that it would be fun to create some products myself that I didn't find in other people's stores.

A lot of my friends are really into the green movement, you know reusable water bottles and all of that stuff. So the first thing I created was a reusable stainless steel water bottle that can be bought for $12.49 and is monogrammed with the word "Bride" on it. Check it out!

I also wanted to make something special for my future husband, and of course he has an iphone because it seems as though everyone does nowadays. So I created him a new cell phone cover for it that says "Groom" on the back! He thought it was adorable and put it on his phone right away. I am even going to make one for myself cause I like it so much. Check it out here!

I also wanted to make something special for my girls so I made each of them a truckers hat with "Bridesmaid" on the front of it with a cute pink and green flower. If you want to order one for your bridesmaids you can do that here!

Make sure you check out my store if nothing else. Also if there is something you like but you want a different word on it just let me know and I can defiantly make that happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment