First up is the lingerie party. With this party the guests will strictly bring presents that are lingerie. For me, I don’t like to be the center of attention so this could be a little awkward but if anyone knows how expensive lingerie can get; this might just be the perfect party to have to have an extra exciting honeymoon.
The second party is a sex toy party. Now I have never been to one of these and I am pretty sure that it would make me very uncomfortable but if my girls want to throw me one then I will defiantly be attending one. I can’t promise to buy anything but the memories of having it will be worth it!
Last but not least is the traditional bridal party that you invite family and friends and parent’s friends to. This one will be the only party where family and parent’s friends will be invited, as you can probably understand why.
What do you think of all of this? Too much or it’s my day so I should just embrace all of the love – sound off below!
No comments:
Post a Comment