But personally my favorite color combination for yellow is a light yellow and light green with an accent of red. I have seen photographs of the most beautiful wedding with these colors and I have loved this yellow color combination ever since. I believe these would be wonderful colors for a summer wedding, especially an outdoor wedding. The yellow sun, beautiful green grass, and an assortment of beautiful red, green, and yellow flowers, imagine the possibilities especially of everything that you could do yourself. If you were doing an outdoor wedding at a garden or in a field there would be no need to decorate the venue because its natural beauty would be enough. However you could put out decorative signs for guests to be directed towards different places such as the dance floor and the venue. You could also use these colors for an assortment of signature cocktails such as a mojito.
Make sure you share with everyone your favorite yellow color combinations!
No comments:
Post a Comment