One of the most popular color combinations that brides have been choosing is orange and teal. I think of this more to be summer colors than fall but they would look gorgeous in summer. You could also do a lot of things yourself with the color orange. You could buy flowers from your local hobby store and make beautiful centerpieces, even maybe your bouquets for the wedding. Tie some teal ribbon around the bottom and you have found a way to incorporate both colors.
My favorite color combination with orange though would have to be orange and gold. Maybe because I love fall but there are so many different things you could use with orange and gold in the fall. If you are getting married on a farm you could use hay barrels and some outdoor seating. You could also serve lemonade with orange umbrellas in the drink. I love fall and orange and gold are defiantly one of my favorite fall wedding color combinations!
Don’t forget to share your favorite orange color combinations with us below!
No comments:
Post a Comment