Thursday, March 17, 2011

Black

Black and white weddings, we have all been too at least one. This might be the most popular and classic color combination of them all. It can be done no matter what time of year, no matter what time of day, no matter what season it is or what the whether is like because it is that timeless. However not everyone likes it, I myself am not a fan. I love the pictures but when I think of my friends and my mother and my fiancĂ©’s mother all wearing black to my wedding it feels morbid. I understand that the tuxedos are black and some may argue that it’s the same thing, however to me it’s what colors the vest, tie, and dress shirt are that really matters. Don’t get me wrong I have seen pictures of wedding parties that have done black and white and it looks nice, it certainly makes having black and white photography a little bit easier but it’s just not my thing. If you do go the black and white route though I do love when color is thrown in all over the place. Not just a little here and a little there but add some pizzazz make the bouquets an assortment of pinks, oranges, and yellows for summer or blues, greens, and purples if it’s a winter wedding. Adding color that way really livens things up and in my personal opinion I think it makes everyone relax a little bit too because it shows then that you’re ready to have a good time. Reds, oranges, and yellows for the summer and you’re having your wedding outdoors – make sure you serve your guests a Tequila Sunrise they will love it and it will accent your wedding colors fabulously!

No comments:

Post a Comment