When I think of pink I immediately think of hot pink. It is by far one of my favorite wedding colors for summer. It is bold and fun and goes great with orange (or some prefer tangerine) and green, a lime green that is! Of course the hot pink and tangerine is going to be fun with so many possibilities. When choosing your cocktail for the night you can pick something for everyone that has a slice of orange in it even to play up with them theme! Also try adding the a touch of lime green in with the orange and pink, it will open up even more possibilities such as maybe setting out fresh fruit (only if you’re reception is inside though you don’t want to have pesky gnats and such around the food!) you can do things like honeydew, strawberries, pineapple, and oranges! It makes my mouth water jus thinking about the deliciousness of summer. If you don’t think the color combos go good together just check out the beautiful picture below I found of a bouquet, just imagine it in front of a white dress or your maids hot pink ones!

However, if you’re looking for something a little more on the elegant side I still like the hot pink and lime combo but try adding some black to it. Black can make anything seem classier especially if you add some detail to your invites like in the picture below that I found at
this website!
Either way if you chose hot pink or a shade closer to blush you can never go wrong in my opinion – make sure you share your favorite pink combos with us below!
No comments:
Post a Comment