Purple, the color of royalty, it’s no wonder that so many people chose this as one of their colors for their wedding day because who doesn’t want to feel like a princess marrying her prince, or a price marrying his princess. There are many different color combinations that are very popular throughout the year at different times with the color purple so this time I am just going to tell you my favorites. I have many because purple is my favorite color and also the color that I am going to be using as the main color for my wedding. I haven’t figured out what other colors I want to use yet so I will just talk about my favorite combinations that I have come across so far. For spring weddings my favorite combination, and a popular one is lilac and sky blue with a bouquet filled with an assortment of pastel colors. There is something about this combination that is so whimsical and magical. Imagine walking into your reception venue with purple tablecloths, sky blue table runners, and an accent of different centerpieces and favors in a variety of pastel colors including lilac and sky blue. It’s as if you have the whole season of spring covering the venue.
My other favorite combination is plum with lilac and jade green accents. Another popular accent of plum is gold. I am not a big fan of gold but it does make for a wedding fit for a king and queen.
Please don’t forget to share with us your favorite purple color combinations!
No comments:
Post a Comment