If you Google “boarding pass save the dates” you can get a lot more ideas and they are great because you can buy card-stock paper in bulk online or at your local hobby store. Where I’m from we have two hobby stores that sell it, one is Michael’s and the other is Hobby Lobby, although I am sure that you could buy it at places like Wal-Mart or Target as well. Once you buy the card-stock thought you can design this in a design program if you have one, something like Adobe. Or I am sure that you could even make one as simple as the one below in Microsoft Word.
Another cute idea for a destination wedding is a little bit simpler but it might cost you a little bit more. Instead of a boarding pass you could send out a luggage tag. It’s something that everyone who gets one could use again and again as long as they travel! All you would have to buy would be a clear luggage tag, or a colored one if it fits into your wedding theme or if you like it, as well as some card-stock. I found one below on Google.
As long as you have a printer and ink either one of these ideas would be a great DIY that would save some cash and be super cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment